As a local real estate broker, Century 21 Shirley Donaldson, Inc is proud to help homeowners across McAlester and Eufaula, OK, and beyond with high-quality real estate services. We blend extensive experience and unique knowledge with a personable approach to make your buying or selling experience stress-free.
We understand that buying a property is a big investment. We want to do all that we can to assist you through the process, providing you with the resources and information you need so you feel confident and excited on closing day.
Properties We Can Help Buy & Sell
We can help you find a home that matches your lifestyle and unique taste. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we will get to work for you.
Tell us what you need your land for, and we can help guide you in the right direction, finding the right land for your specific needs.
Ranches offer an investment opportunity while also being a great place to care for your livestock. From small properties to large western ranches and everything in between, we want to put you on the perfect ranch.
Whether you are looking for a dream lake home to live in permanently or searching for a vacation getaway by the water, we can match you with the lake property to match your desires.
The perfect office space is critical to keep business running smoothly. Whether your business is simply moving or if you are looking to open a new location, we will consult closely with you to represent your satisfaction, comfort, and success.
Are you ready to take the first step to find your next property?
Call our McAlester Office
Call our Eufaula Location
Learn More About Our Communities
McAlester is known as a small town with a big frontier.
Q: What should I consider when buying a house?
• Working with a professional REALTOR® who can guide you through the process and represent your interests.
• Assess the size of the home you need
• Explore loan and down payment options
• Observe the state of the neighborhood
• Check the age of appliances, mechanical systems, and roof
• Proximity to amenities, schools, and work
• Is there a Home Owners Association or similar, and what rules and fees apply
• Are there any offers on the home currently, or expected.
Q: How does buying a house work?
• Explore loan and down payment options
• Obtain a pre-approval or pre-qualification
• Decide on the location/neighborhood/s, style of home
• Select a qualified REALTOR®
• View properties with our REALTOR®
• Make an offer
• Have an inspection and appraisal
• Finalize your mortgage
• Close on your purchase (also known as Escrow/settlement, depending on your state)
At CENTURY 21 Shirley Donaldson Inc., our agents are committed to working with our buyers from start to finish and will guide you through the process.
Q: When is it too late to back out of buying a house?
Q: What is earnest money when buying a house?
Q: Do I need to obtain pre-approval before looking at a house?
Q: Why do I need a REALTOR®?
Q: How does selling a house work?
• Hire a REALTOR® who knows the market and can do a Market Analysis of your home
• Set a timeline for selling and set your price
• Make necessary repairs or improvements and have HVAC systems cleaned and serviced. Your CENTURY 21 Shirley Donaldson, Inc. agent will advise you on how to prepare your house for sale.
• Your REALTOR® will prepare photographs and marketing materials
• Your REALTOR® will put your home on the market and advertise it as per their marketing plan
• Prepare for showings and open houses. Keep your house “show ready” at all times
• Review and negotiate offers received
• Respond to any additional documentation after inspections/tests or appraisals
• Proceed to closing once all contingencies have been satisfied
Your CENTURY 21 Shirley Donaldson Inc. agent will discuss the process with you in detail during your listing appointment and throughout the transaction.
Q: What is my home worth?
Q: Is it necessary to make minor repairs before listing my house?
Q: Who pays closing costs when selling a house?
Contact our McAlester office or Eufaula office to get started!
Century 21 Shirley Donaldson, Inc
8:30 AM-5:30 PM